- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Baby Gifts
- Back To School
- Bereavement & Memorial
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Nominees
- First Communion & Confirmation
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- Ministry Appreciation
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Featured New Releases Up To 20% Off
Recognize, confront, and conquer the fears holding you back from living boldly and freely with renowned Bible teacher and New York Times bestselling author, Joyce Meyer.
Fear is the devil's favorite tool in the toolbox of schemes he uses to destroy God's good plan for you. He uses it to hold you back and prevent progress in your relationships, career, and more.
In Do It Afraid, Joyce Meyer explains that fear is everywhere and affects everyone. It rules many people, but it doesn't have to rule you any longer. She will teach you how to:
- Understand fear and recognize how it works in your life.
- Confront those fears that are holding you back.
- Change your mind set for lasting freedom from some of the most common fears people face.
Remember, courage isn't the absence of fear; it is learning how to move forward in the presence of fear. Courageous people do what they believe in their hearts they should do, no matter how they feel or what doubts fill their minds. When you take ownership of your problems and open your heart to God, He will help bring light into darkness so that you can be free.
Shape Your Moments and Your DaysCelebrate the sacred as you dedicate your time and your days with the beautiful and encouraging artwork of Ruth Chou Simons. This charming and functional weekly planner offers space for you to take inventory of your days and what you value most. With monthly gratitude checklists and intricate word-art in Ruth's signature style, each day provides an opportunity to build a firm foundation on God's Word and work in your life. Plan today how you will invest your time and create a keepsake you will treasure year after year.
- 8" x 10" weekly planner
- 12-month planner--January 2021 through December 2021--perfect for individual and family scheduling
- From the creator of the bestselling and Christian Book Award winning GraceLaced
- Stunning hand-lettered inspirational quotes to draw you closer to the heart of God
- Great for work, school, or home life, and anyone seeking beauty and function for everyday organization
- Extra space to keep a record of answered prayer and favorite scriptures
- 3-year month-by-month overview for long-term planning
- Elastic band closure
- Features US and religious holidays and includes a place to record your own significant dates
- Also available from Ruth Simons: GraceLaced Journal, GraceLacedGift Wrapping Papers, GraceLaced File Folders, GraceLaced Folio with Notepad, and GraceLaced Collector's Edition
Find power in your prayer like never before with #1 New York Times bestselling author Bishop T.D. Jakes.
In a time when women carry more influence than any other generation, the power of prayer has never been more important to remind us that we do not have to bear our crosses alone. We need prayer to stand guard over our hearts and minds and over the hearts and minds of our families.
Women today are shattering glass ceilings and forging new paths in the world. What Happens When a Woman Prays is a clarion call for women to continue their progressive march of empowerment by dreaming like their daughters and praying like their grandmothers.
Through exploring the lives of 10 prayer-filled women of the Bible, Bishop Jakes emphasizes the life-changing power that women have when they find their identity, their strength, their healing, and their voices in Christ.
A soul-searing chronicle of God's miracle power.
Many know Pat Robertson as the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network whose programs have inspired faith in thousands of viewers. But Robertson's ministry extends beyond CBN: he founded Operation Blessing which continues to provide hunger relief, safe water, orphan care, disaster relief, medical care, and development to communities in every US state and in over ninety countries. Robertson also organized The American Center for Law & Justice which has protected the rights of pro-life demonstrators as well as religious groups and individuals.
In this heartwarmingly honest account, Robertson gives you an inside look at his life and legacy, and shares about the power that dwells behind what's visible. Packed with explosive truths about the reality of God, I Have Walked With the Living God lays bare Robertson's deepest feelings about a God who brings miracles into the daily lives of those who trust Him. Discover what God can do when one hard-headed businessman meets the supernatural.
You will learn how the miracles of the Bible can be yours today. Read this and you will never question the existence of God again
This book shows that a walk with God can be exhilarating, rewarding, and full of promise. Your fears will fade in the presence of the Living God.
God's path to success is upside-down.
All of the Bible's greatest heroes share one common trait: humility. In God's eyes, humility qualifies a person for increased favor and grace.
In More Grace and Favor, bestselling author and teacher Andrew Wommack offers life-changing insights on the biblical connection between humility and blessing, shedding new light on God's upside-down path to success and offering hands-on teaching for practicing humility in your everyday life.
In this vital message, Andrew shares how this unsung virtue will...
- Position you to get your prayers answered
- Increase grace, goodness, and anointing in your life
- Improve your relationships with God and man
Witness the amazing transformation that humility will have on your life and reap the incredible results of the Lord's favor
There Is Hope for Every Child, Every Parent, and Every Family.
Parenting under the best of circumstances can be difficult. And raising children who have come to your home from "hard places," who have their own set of unique needs, brings even more challenges. You may have discovered that the techniques that worked with your birth children are not working with your adopted or foster child.
Renowned child-development expert Dr. Karyn Purvis gives you practical advice and powerful tools you can use to encourage secure attachment in your family. You will benefit from Karyn's decades of clinical research and real-world experience. Coauthor Lisa Qualls demonstrates how you can successfully implement these strategies in your home, just as she did in hers.
You will learn how to simplify your approach using scripts, nurture your child, combat chronic fear, teach respect, and develop other valuable tools to facilitate a healing connection with your child.
The Connected Parent will help you lovingly guide your children and bring renewed hope and restoration to your family.
The Enneagram is an ancient personality typology using nine points within a circle to represent nine distinct personality types. This sixty-day devotional is for the Helper, number 2 on the Enneagram personality chart. This devotional will assist Helpers, and those who love them, to better understand how God created them and how best to use their unique gifts to serve Him and love others. It features a full explanation of what the Enneagram is and how it benefits people, followed by a full description of what it means to be a 2, including their deadly sin of pride and their greatest strength, boldness. Also covered are motivations, fears, childhood wounds, the lost message they long to hear, and defense mechanisms, as well as common subtypes, wings, and where they are in the head/heart/gut triad. The sixty days are split into six 10-day topics that include uniqueness, weakness, strength, pain points, and where Helpers go in times of stress and growth.
Forces on the Left seeks to fundamentally change our nation by disregarding the principles upon which it was founded. Members of the media and liberal politicians seek to damage our economic, political, and educational systems for their gain. This is a book which:
- Exposes the Left's plan to undermine the Christian values on which the nation was built
- Reveals how attacks on Christianity are part of the political agenda of Liberals
- Provides a clear understanding of capitalism and how free markets benefit all people
- Reveals how Liberals undermine capitalism with their socialistic policies
- Shows how the Constitution's purpose to restrain government and protect individual liberty
- Unmask the efforts of the liberal Left to subvert the power and relevance of the Constitution
- Exposes the current corruption in government and culture which undermines the principles on which the nation was founded
Celebrate a Season of Wonder and Waiting.
Though the holidays are often jam-packed with busyness, the weeks leading up to Yuletide are still a time to reflect on the miracle of Jesus's birth. Shadow and Light is a concise and customizable guide for the Advent season to help you rediscover your childlike wonder and contemplate the sacred gift we celebrate in the Christmas season.
From bestselling author Tsh Oxenreider, Shadow and Light is a rich yet approachable experience that invites you to explore the historical meaning of Advent. Drawing from liturgical tradition, Tsh provides fresh insights for new and longtime believers alike. Each day includes Scripture, a reflection, a question, and a simple activity to engage the senses, such as lighting candles, listening to music, and viewing artwork both old and new.
Let yourself break away from the hustle and bustle of crafts, cookies, and Christmas parties, and receive your invitation to remember the quiet focus of our celebration. Shadow and Light will help you reclaim the holiday season as a time to remember Jesus's first coming, and to long for his one-day return.
This ancient practice will take your physical health and spiritual life to a whole new level
Are you ready to experience a major breakthrough in your life? More than a fad diet or passing health trend, Essential Fasting from New York Times bestselling authors, give you the keys to take your spiritual and physical health to another level.
The Biblical secret of fasting has been practiced since ancient times by Daniel, Esther, Jesus, the early church fathers and many others to achieve physical and spiritual breakthrough. By applying God's ancient plan for the human body, Jordan Rubin and Josh Axe share how you can unlock power in your spiritual life and experience a major upgrade in your physical life.
As you learn to implement various kinds of fasting, such as spiritual fasting, the Daniel fast, and intermittent fasting, you will experience the spiritual and physical benefits that fasting can bring, including...
- A deeper relationship with God.
- Freedom from addictions.
- Increased spiritual sensitivity.
- Relief from depression and anxiety.
- A mind cleared of negative thoughts.
- Weight loss.
- Normalized insulin sensitivity.
- More energy.
- Lower blood pressure, cholesterol, triglyceride levels, and arterial plaque.
- Learn the different kinds of fasting and the unique health benefits they provide
- Plans and recipes to guide you through different kinds of fasting.
Unlock a new level of breakthrough in your life by harnessing the power of fasting